(NWO) A New World Order
Welcome To The New World Order. Credentials Please.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

(NWO) A New World Order
Welcome To The New World Order. Credentials Please.
(NWO) A New World Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greifing Rules

4 posters

Go down

Greifing Rules Empty Greifing Rules

Post by MagicStrudel Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:27 pm

I think there should be a set list of griefing rules that should be in place so that we know what constitutes greifing and what does not.

1. I think repeated hunting down of one person or group should be.
2. I think full base destruction.

There should be penalties as well such as momentary bans and the like, Perma bans should be rare and only for extreme cases.

All I could think of, anyone else have suggestions put them down as well.
MagicStrudel
MagicStrudel

Back to top Go down

Greifing Rules Empty Re: Greifing Rules

Post by DJThorTX Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:39 pm

Thanks for postingl would love to have input from our community on this.
DJThorTX
DJThorTX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gryplyp Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:18 pm

I agree. If we can have a solid definition of what griefing is, then it can be enforceable. As it stands, one person's griefing in another's raid tactic. I'm an advocate of everyone being on the same page.

I have some ideas on what constitutes Griefing, but what would be best is if we could put some ideas together as a group and, if DJThor is ok with it, put it to vote.
Gryplyp
Gryplyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Gryplyp Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:31 pm

Since the server's down, guess I'll throw out those ideas I mentioned in my earlier post.

Griefing is douchbaggery that involves specific and repeated targeting of an individual for the purpose of causing undue stress and prolonged agony.  

For instance:

* Specifically attacking, killing, and stalking an individual in a repeated and unremorseful and bullying fashion.

* Bullying, harassment, or intimidation of an individual in chat, in a repeated and mean spirited way.

* Any situation where an individual, or group of individuals, are walled in for the purpose of trapping, secondary killing, or amusement of the "waller".
**The above may be overlooked if the parties involved are performing these actions in good fun between friends.

* The total destruction of a home/base whether it is via authentic raiding or just to be mean.

One thought to consider... Would there ever be a situation where it would be acceptable to completely raze a home/base that's not yours?
Gryplyp
Gryplyp

Back to top Go down

Post by DJThorTX Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Ok rules have been updated and added to the server via /rules added those in thanks Gryplyp.
DJThorTX
DJThorTX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Colon Blow Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:42 pm

great rules Gryplyp. Total demolition of a house is very much a dick head move.

Now, don't go and build a huge tower on top of twigs and everthing is standing on one door. Cause if I do kick your door down.. the house will fall... Physics is a bitch.. build them big and build them strong. Smile
Colon Blow
Colon Blow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum