(NWO) A New World Order
Welcome To The New World Order. Credentials Please.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

(NWO) A New World Order
Welcome To The New World Order. Credentials Please.
(NWO) A New World Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NPC Town Destruction

2 posters

Go down

NPC Town Destruction Empty NPC Town Destruction

Post by Gryplyp Fri May 22, 2015 2:06 am

I just want to say that I am a bit disappointed with whoever was involved with the dismantling of the NPC town this evening.  It was fine at about 7:30ish, but by 10:30ish it was damned near razed to the ground.  I am going to take the high road and think that maybe the removal of material was done out of ignorance.  The person, or persons, didn't know that this town was created to give them a little something else to do beside gather, build, and raid.  And that it wasn't "OWNED" by anyone, but rather was there for all to enjoy.  In any event, IT WILL BE REBUILT and that I am counting on all server members to watch over and protect it going forward.

If you know what happened or maybe you're the guilty party, feel free to let me know.  You can hit me up here on the forum or in-game.  PM me if you want to keep things private.      

And just so you know.  I am not going to lay down the smack or anything like that.  I just want to know who and why so I can have a chat with them to ensure that it doesn't happen again.
Gryplyp
Gryplyp

Back to top Go down

NPC Town Destruction Empty Re: NPC Town Destruction

Post by Panzersmash Mon May 25, 2015 5:26 am

I'm kind of disappointed as well. The NPC island was a cool part of the server.

I'm a little apalled, accident or not, that someone went out of their way to build cabinets to salvage all the buildings when they were obviously meant for the npcs in the area as scenery.

Hopefully it was done out of ignorance and not simply greed or laziness. Either way, is there any way to make buildings placed by the admin indestructable? Or maybe fill them full of cabinets going forward? Since it would not be worth the c4 to get to the cabinets if someone wanted to recycle the buildings.
Panzersmash
Panzersmash

Back to top Go down