(NWO) A New World Order
Welcome To The New World Order. Credentials Please.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

(NWO) A New World Order
Welcome To The New World Order. Credentials Please.
(NWO) A New World Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Addition

3 posters

Go down

Admin Addition Empty Admin Addition

Post by MagicStrudel Sat May 09, 2015 10:59 pm

To me it seems that the server has become a rather frequent and common place and I propose the addition of another Admin. Now obviously I should not be an Admin due to raiding and conflicting interests on the server, I would never abuse the power but I shouldnt for sake of no one complaining. I would like to propose that if we do get an additional admin they should be active. I propose that if anyone Gryplyp should be the next admin. He is extremely neutral and he doesnt raid often so no conflicting interest. Also a great part of community. Tell me what you guys think.
MagicStrudel
MagicStrudel

Back to top Go down

Admin Addition Empty Re: Admin Addition

Post by CSFayt Sun May 10, 2015 4:47 am

Playing on the server over the past few days there has been quite a bit of demand for a second admin, and with the growing popularity of the server I think it'd probably be for the best. Honestly I think of anyone on the server Gryp is probably the most all-round and well liked by the community. Friendly, helpful and fair, as strudel's saying, he doesn't have any conflicting interests like the majority of us, heh. He's also online a lot so, y'know, he's there to talk to. I mean there are a bunch of other well liked and well known players who would do an excellent job at being an admin in my opinion and wouldn't abuse the power. But Gryp is basically the only one of them I think EVERYONE would agree is great for the job. So if he and Thor think it's a good idea, well, I say go for it.
CSFayt
CSFayt

Back to top Go down

Post by DJThorTX Thu May 14, 2015 3:36 pm

I agree, I have been trying to get him on board for awhile now, rl has me real busy right now and I def want to add a couple of admins. I agree that gryp is perfect for this role, now just to convince him. He is a great builder,and his knowledge of the game is great. I will keep trying to get him to help admin.
DJThorTX
DJThorTX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down